Add a unique and modern look to the interior and exterior of your home
Lighting typically accounts for around 10- 20% of your electricity bill. Energy saving light bulbs last up to 10 times longer than ordinary light bulbs and could save you £40* over the lifetime of just one bulb.
- Power savings of up to 70%
- Warranty of up to 6 years
- Significantly lower replacement costs (longer service life)
- Up to 50,000 operating hours (compared to conventional fluorescent tubes with approx. 12,000 operating hours)
- Reduction of building cooling costs
- Long service life
- No maintenance, cleaning or disposal costs
- Up to 40% less heat generation
- Shock and vibration resistant
- No mercury / no UV radiation / no IR radiation Almost instantaneously switchable
- Retro-fit: can be installed in normal light fittings
- No electrosmog
- LEDs contain no mercury
- No special waste, environmentally friendly Lower energy consumption
I was really impressed by the way Infinity Energy Organisation handled me and carried me as a customer and carried out the External Wall Insulation on my property. With only keeping my heating on for a couple of hours a day this has made my house much warmer and has reduced my energy bills. With their friendly and helpful staff and installers Infinity Energy kept me regularly updated on the next stages.
Bipin Patel (Perivale)
Infinity Energy Organisation were a pleasure to work with, they gave me regular updates on each stage. They have well trained and friendly staff who are always happy to help. I was impressed with the way they carried out the Solid Wall Insulation on my house. I only have to keep my heating on for a few hours, my house feels much warmer.
Dinesh Hirani (Wembley)
*Estimations as published by the Energy Saving Trust UK (http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/). Savings will vary depending on the size and thermal performance of your home.